A Little pumpkin carving!!! Thank Heaven Mike likes to help carve because I am really good at taking pictures and cleaning up...I can't say pumpkin carving is one of my favorite things!!!It was nice that Sadie chose to paint her pumpkin because it was alot less work for me!!!
6 Deans in costume:Mike - Swiss Boy, Will - Pirate, Rachel - Super Hero,
Sadie - Witch, Jake - U of U Fan and Me - pregnant Nun





14 comments:
looks like a fun halloween! I am so not a fan of carving pumpkins. i totally boycotted this year and had them use those little mr potato head poke in things. That was SO the way to go...
The pregnant nun was my favorite!:) Your family is so cute, I miss seeing your kidlets! Happy Halloween, late....
Such darling pics! I love that you and Mike always dress up with your kids. So much fun!
Love all your costumes! I am so jealous that Mike will dress up for Halloween! I can't get Dave to do anything, he thinks he's too cool or something. LOL:) Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!!
Em, you guys are the funnest parents. Your pictures are so cute!!!
Thanks for keeping me updated on what the family does. I like to have pictures to go with what I hear. Your costumes turned out terrific.
LOVE the costumes, you make a great pregnant nun. That pregnancy thing looks good on you, you know it is never too late:)
LOVE the costumes, very creative! And I'm with you, I can't stand carving pumpkins....so sad for my kids. What a mess. Slimy.
I love all your costumes. looks like you had a fun Halloween.
I love Halloween! The kids costumes were so cute. The pumpkin carving is a little messy, but worth it when you light them up. Now on to Thanksgiving!
amy j.
are you making an announcement? If you are, it is very clever!! HA HA!
Looks like a lot of fun parties. You make quite the prego nun! Cute costumes. Maybe Mike should be the prego nun next year?? ;)
Fun pics. Your costume reminded me of "Is it all right for a priest to kiss a nun? Ans. If he doesn't get in the habit." xoxo Ruthann
I think you and Mike take the prize as the coolest parents! My kids would be LOVING it if John and I dressed up for Halloween...so cool Em and I love the pregnant Nun costume! =)
Post a Comment