WARNING: Lots of pictures below...since I do my blog for journaling/ printing purposes I had a hard time choosing pictures.
Well it is hard to believe that the 18 months ago planned trip to DISNEYWORLD has now come and gone. My sister Melanie and her husband Brad are in medical school and its not so easy for them to travel right now so we bought their timeshare week from them. The only match we could get was 18 months ago to Orlando. We had such a great time. The kids always do so well when they have each other. Sadie kept saying to Rachel...we are buddies RIGHT? It makes me so happy to see them all get along when we are together as a family. Disneyworld is definately not for everyone but luckily Mike and I both have a love for theme/amusement parks so we don't mind the crowds and waits for rides. It was not really a relaxing vacation but when you are there what do you miss out on...we had to do everything :)
This was our order:
Animal Kingdom - Magic Kingdom - Blizzard Beach - Hollywood Studios - Condo Pool - Epcot - Magic Kingdom (again) - Typhoon Lagoon - Disney Quest...and than home :)
THE END!!!
9 comments:
I knew it! I knew you would have your Florida trip done before I even did Lake Powell. Oh well...another reason why I suck and you rock. Looks like you had fun, you deserve it!
WOW!!! What a fun vacation. Gotta love the swim pictures. Looking awesome so you need to strut your stuff. I like your suit. Maybe you'll be ready for round 2 in 8 years when we go! Thank goodness for blogs. I am glad to stay connected. Love yah.
how fun!!! thanks for letting me live vicariously through YOU! LOL
You guys know how to do it! Glad you had such a great time.:) I love all the pictures! My favorite ride was Everest in the Animal Kingdom!
What an awesome trip!!! Reading this post makes me want to pack up and go! Your kids are at such a perfect age too...maybe in a couple more years! So glad you had such a great time! =)
No wonder they call it the happiest place on earth-you all look SOOOOOO HAPPY in every single picture!!! I bet your kids tell all of their friends that they have the coolest parents that take them on the funnest vacations.
That's so random you ran into Mike & Jill on their honeymoon. Awesome!
Looks like a great time! I am jealous!
Looks like you had such a great time! We have never been there. We would love to go sometime.
love your photos complete with Disney music! I love family vacations with my kids. The memories will last a lifetime!
Post a Comment