Monday, October 19, 2009

Black Widow = CREEPY

Look who found a home in OUR computer. Yep my friends, that is a BLACK WIDOW. You can imagine how Mike must have felt when he opened it up to work on the computer that wasn't functioning very well. It is crazy how much it looked like a plastic spider. It makes me sick to think that there may be others in our house. CREEPY :(
Videos of the Black Widow & Catching the CREEPY thing!!!

8 comments:

fraGer said...

Wow - videos! You are getting good... Perfect Halloween post of pure creepiness!

The Peach.... said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth. I hate spiders and if I found out one had taken up living in my computer, I would absolutely FREAK.
Annnnnnd....good job on the marathon, Mike!

Melanie Chambers said...

Barf! I would have the whole house sprayed. I hate spiders.

Amy said...

I just had a conversation with Jake about spiders and he informed me of the black widow at your house. I went into panic mode for you, until he said he had seen one on our front door. Apparently we are going to have to move........nice knowin ya!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh man that would FREAK me out! I Hate spiders!!!!

The "K" in JKD said...

Love Mike's headlamp! The black widow wasn't the reason for the computer problem was it? The videos creeped me out!

janae said...

That is disgusting!! Christian and I think Mike is pretty funny!! I can't believe he caught it. HAve you had your house sprayed?

melanie33 said...

i can't believe you all were brave enough to use a jar. i would just have to chuck the whole computer and live without one... lol