I was looking through some of our old Christmas pictures the other day and I just had to put them on my blog. I could only go back to "2002" since that is when we got our first digital camera. I am getting ready to print my blog book for "2009" and I wanted to get some pics of old Christmas' in my book. It has been so fun looking back and seeing how the kids have changed.
CHRISTMAS "2002"Will (2 yrs) and Rachel (6 yrs)


Looks like Jake (4 yrs) isn't so sure about sitting on Santa's lap.

Temple Square
CHRISTMAS "2003" Will (3 yrs) and cousin Parker Dean (3 yrs)

Cousin Taylor Dean (8 yrs) and Rachel (7 yrs)

Jake (5 yrs)

Jake's Preschool program.
CHRISTMAS "2004"Temple Square

Sadie (11 mos)

Dressing up in Nativity clothes in Heber.

Rachel (8 yrs)
CHRISTMAS "2005"Sadie (almost 2 yrs)

Will's Preschool program...
notice he has the same vest on Jake did at his preschool program.

Jake (7 yrs) and Adam Murdock (7 yrs)

Last Christmas in our house on Blossom Tree Lane.
We moved December 31st, 2005 to Evening Star Drive.
CHRISTMAS "2006"First Christmas in our house on Evening Star.
Christmas Eve at the Dean's.

Temple Square.
Rachel (10 yrs) Sadie (3 yrs) Will (6 yrs) Jake (8 yrs)

Christmas Day!
Grandma and Grandpa Nelson were on their mission in Chile for Christmas "2006". These are the hats and scarf (Sadie) they gave the girls.
Morgan Murdock, Sadie, Annie Murdock, Lindsey Nelson, Rachel

Only "2" days until Christmas :)
No comments:
Post a Comment