April 19th Mike and I celebrated our "17th" anniversary. We were able to take a night and a day off and go up to The Canyons where we stayed at the Westgate Park City Resort. It was such a nice place and fun to spend some time together. We enjoyed great food and had so much fun golfing the next day. We had planned on going to a movie and shopping the next day but the weather was too nice to be inside. Thanks to my sister Amy for letting all the kids have a sleepover and Kristine for helping out with Sadie after school. I can't believe it has been "17" years and can't wait to celebrate MANY, MANY more.
I LOVE YOU BABE.
We decided since we hadn't golfed for awhile we'd hit some buckets of balls at the driving range. The funniest thing happened when Mike hit a ball his golf club end broke and flew with the ball. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. It was one of those things that happens that you keep thinking about and laugh at throughout the day. Mike was so shocked and his reaction was what made it so funny =)
The damage to his club =)
Fun times riding around in the cart.






I LOVE YOU BABE.
3 comments:
That was fun, thanks for a good time! Love you - M
PS - You probably have to be REALLY strong to break your driver head!
17 years. Really? You guys are cute.
17 years sounds so long, but it flies doesn't it? congrats, you guys!
Post a Comment