Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jake's 1st TRIATHLON...June 12th, 2010

Jake and his cousin Adam just completed their first triathlon. They have been asking us to do one so we finally let them sign up. They had a great experience and I think are already addicted ...they have been looking at some more triathlons to sign up for. This kids triathlon was "The Cub Shark Sprint Triathlon" in Riverton. It was a 100 yard swim, 3.2 mile bike and 1.2 mile run. The perfect triathlon for their first experience.
(I think I could even do this triathlon =)

Before the swim.
Bummer Jake's goggles broke just before he got in the water.Moving onto the bike.Off he goes.The start of the run.Jake finished "4th"overall and Adam finished "3rd"
(There were 80 kids ages 6 -14)

Jake 11 yrs - (28:43) Adam 11 yrs - (28:42)
Pretty dang close times.Great job Boys!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Jake is definitely Mike and Emily's son!

The Peach.... said...

VERY impressive! Better than I could do, anyday!