Holy crap!!! I was laughing so hard and I am still struggling to write this because I am laughing. What the...??!!*@&#*Reminds me of when we started laughing really really hard at the temple and I couldn't stop. When I come to Utah, if I think of it I really want to look at these with you because I know you will be laughing just as hard!
4 comments:
that is too funny! LOL..I made Jeff come and LOL too! What a great way to start my Sunday morning!
That is awesome!! you guys are hilarious and brave too!!
Holy crap!!! I was laughing so hard and I am still struggling to write this because I am laughing. What the...??!!*@&#*Reminds me of when we started laughing really really hard at the temple and I couldn't stop. When I come to Utah, if I think of it I really want to look at these with you because I know you will be laughing just as hard!
New Christmas Card?
Post a Comment