Thursday, September 9, 2010

WASATCH MOUNTAIN STATE PARK

Our 4th ADVENTURE in the trailer was to The Wasatch Mountain State Park in Midway with the Nelson Clan over Labor Day Weekend. We had such a great time. The whole Nelson Family was there except Mel, Brad, Chloe and Ezra who are in Illinois. The kids had so much fun spending time with their cousins. We played games, hiked, went to the hotsprings, played at the park, ate shakes, smores, watched a movie under the stars and just had fun together. We couldn't have asked for better weather. The leaves have started to change so the campgrounds were absolutely gorgeous...it gets me EXCITED for fall!!!
We missed you Melanie and Brad...
can't wait to see you in a few weeks =)Annie, Rachel, LindseySage and RachelEllsie and Rachel
Annie and Jaxon
Eating.
Love the changing leaves.
Lindsey and AnniePlaying games.
The kids had great fun climbing up and down this hill behind our camp. We always seem to find the perfect camp spots with a great hill to climb.
Ellsie and MorganFUN TIMES!!!

1 comment:

Melanie Chambers said...

I am so addicted to checking your blog, sometimes I check twice a day. Then when I read your entry I am happy and then a little sad because I know I have to wait for the next one. See you soon.