Last week I celebrated my "39th" birthday. It was a great birthday week of celebrating. When I was in Chicago visiting Melanie Mike surprised me with a new leather couch he bought me for my birthday. It was so fun coming home to a new couch in my living room, and the awesome thing is he sold the old one on KSL while I was gone... I was SOOOO excited. I got my "2010" blog book in the mail just in time for my birthday and Mike surprised me while I was at the school when he walked in with a dozen roses.
What a great day =)

mmmm...
What a great day =)
Loved the 2 cases of diet coke.
5 comments:
Whoa, I thought I checked your blog every day and all of a sudden there are 3 posts. Fun to read. Way to go Rachel. Now being in the young women with the mia maids I know what an accomplishment that is to get it so early. And I love your birthday post. The best part is you are in your gym clothes:) Love your couch and your house and all of you.
Thanks for finally inviting me with my own account. It's about time!!! xoxoxo Mom
Happy Birthday to my BFF!
You still have the same smile you did in 7th grade. You're awesome Em! Happy Birthday chica!
You are one smokin' hot 39-year-old woman! Hope your birthday was spectacular! Your couch looks beautiful!
---Leslie
Post a Comment