Monday, June 6, 2011

CRAZY...

Our "oldest"...RACHEL ELIZABETH...turned "15" today. We had a great weekend celebrating with Rachel. Saturday morning Rachel and I went shopping than we met up with Sadie, Grandma Ruthie, Melanie and Chloe for lunch and pedicures. We gave my mom a pedicure for Mother's Day so we thought it would be fun to go together and celebrate Rachel's birthday at the same time. Mel was in town so she and Chloe were able to join us. I am definately hooked on pedicures. LOVE THEM. After pedicures we took Rachel out to dinner with our little family. Today Rachel left for EFY with my niece Annie. I am so excited for her to have another great week again at EFY this year. We love you Rachel. Thanks for being such a great example to all of us. We couldn't ask for a better daughter :)
Rachel, Sadie, Me
Off to EFY.
We miss you already Rach :(

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Fun pedicure w.the ladies-cute toes! That's awesome Rachel is at EFY. She's so cute. Mike's new arr. of "I know that my Redeemer Lives" is on the cd.

Great close-up pics at the U2 concert. I bet it was a blast being so close. I bet Mike was in heaven.

Love your ideas on the summer bucket list. We haven't done a few of those. Fun post Em.

Ted and Leslie said...

Can't believe you have a 15-year-old! I know we are fast approaching that in a few months, but I'm still in denial! Darling family and fun end of school pics!!

We went back to Seattle for the 360concert - AMAZING!!!! Loved every minute of it.

Hope to see you guys soon!