Thursday, August 11, 2011

BAPTISMS

One of the things on our bucket list this summer was to go to the temple with Rachel and Jake and do baptisms. Well as the summer is quickly getting away from us we decided we better schedule a time. A few Fridays ago we finally went early in the morning before Mike had to go to work. It is so fun to spend time with our kids in the temple. I love how important sleeping in to them is and when I told them we were getting up at 5:45 to go they didn't mind at all of how early it was. I am grateful that they are excited and want to go with us. I hope they continue to make good choices and want to go to the temple as much as they can. There truly is no greater place to be to feel the spirit.

No comments: