Thursday, September 1, 2011

SCHOOL IS NOW BACK IN SESSION

The kids were super excited to start the new school year. I am working at Driggs again this year as an aide. I am lucky to work 1 hr a day with a kindergartener named Beckham and 2 hrs a day with a 2nd grader named Alesha (I was her aide last year). I am excited to get to work with these cute kids and to get to know them even better. Driggs is such a great place to work. I love being in the school where my kids are.

Sadie - 2nd Grade
HOWARD R. DRIGGS ELEMENTARY
Miss ReeseWill - 5th Grade
HOWARD R. DRIGGS ELEMENTARY
Miss BadgerJake 7th Grade
OLYMPUS JR HIGHRachel - 10th Grade
OLYMPUS HIGH
We are lucky to live in a neighborhood that does a breakfast the first day of school. It is so fun for the kids to get to meet with their friends and head off to school together. Thanks Jensen's for hosting it again this year. You guys are the best :)
We are in for a fun year with A HIGHSCHOOLER, A JR HIGHSCHOOLER and 2 GRADESCHOOLERS in the house :)

No comments: