Monday, January 14, 2013

HAPPY "9th" BIRTHDAY SADIE

~~~SADIE KATHERINE DEAN~~~
You are the perfect caboose for our family.  You are such a fun, spunky, outgoing, friendly and confident little girl.  Although at times you can be stubborn, we wouldn't change it cause it makes YOU who YOU are. You are a good student and are so good to always include others.  I love how you always want to be with me...my special buddy.  Whether its running errands, cooking dinner, snuggling in bed or whatever I am doing you want to be with me.  I hope we can always be friends and that you will confide in me and always let me be a big part of your life.
WE LOVE YOU SADIE!!!

The Saturday before her birthday while Mike, Rachel, Jake and Will were skiing, Sadie and I went and got pedicures and to lunch to celebrate her birthday (since it was a non birthday party year).
 
For Sadie's birthday this year she wanted 2 things...
 A HAMSTER (named Humphrey) and A BEACH CRUISER.







Ready for church in her new birthday dress and boots.
Birthday dinner with the grandparents.


OUR BABY IS NOW "9"...
SNIFF, SNIFF :(

4 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

That is crazy she is 9!!!!!! And, I have to say it, you're not gonna like it, but, you did not mention that you missed the chambers at the new years party. Every year we have been gone we have a had a shout out from you and this year you must've just forgetten your number 1 sister in Illinois. It's okay. I'm just saying 2013 better not be like that!!!!!

Melanie Chambers said...

and of course...I love you always!!!

6deans said...

Oh Melanie! I could never forget your awesomeness. Of course we missed you on New Year's. This getting old stuff is making me lose my mind :)

Leslie said...

Sweet family - and growing up so quickly! Such fun posts and love catching a glimpse of what you guys are up to. One of these days we would love to catch up with you guys in person when we are down visiting (or if you ever make it up our way we would love that too!).