Monday, March 18, 2013

CABIN GETAWAY

 Last Friday night 18 of us from our neighborhood went up to Eden, UT to stay in our friend Holly Lang's inlaws cabin (or should I say more like a lodge).  It was super huge :)  We had such a great night of going to dinner and just hanging out and talking until 1:30 in the morning.  I sure LOVE Holly.  I am so glad I get to work with her in the Relief Society Presidency (she keeps me sane. :)  She is one of my VERY BEST friends :)  Love ya Holly.  Thanks for the good time :)

A group of 12 of us left for the cabin at 2:30 so we ate dinner together in Eden. The other 6 left at 6:00 after their hubbies got home, so they ate together in Bountiful.  This is the Eden dinner crew!

Jodi, Kate, Me
 
Mandy, Kristine, Tiff, Michele, Steph
 
Lisa C, Holly, Janae, Jill
 The WHOLE crew at the cabin

 Kellie, Karen, Aubrey, Steph, Kate, Me, Kristine, Lisa C.
Tiff, Mandy, Jill
Michele, Holly, Lisa V., Rachel, Jodi, Melissa, Janae
We have THE BEST neighborhood...

Love it!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ah, you're the BEST!!! Love you! :)