Monday, April 22, 2013

TWENTY (20) YEARS BABY...

 Mike and I celebrated our "20" year anniversary on Friday, April 19th.  Where the heck has the time gone.  We were just 21 when we got married so we have almost been together as long as we were single...CRAZY! We spent the night up in Park City at The Shadow Ridge Resort.  We ate dinner at Baja Cantina and Saturday went to Will's soccer game, a movie (Oblivion) and Costco :) together.  I love Mike more and more every day.  I am so lucky to have him as my husband and what a great dad he is to our kids.  He truly is my BFF.  He still makes me laugh.  He has the wittiest personality and says some of the funniest things.  I love you Babe!  Bring on the next 20 years...

Then and...
 Now :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

You guys are the best!!! Muah!