YAHOO! Summer has arrived. This past week has been a busy week of end of school activities. We are all ready for a break and to enjoy time to relax and have no schedule. I loved crossing this year and working with Alesha and Beckham. I am really going to miss working in Miss Reese's classroom. She truly is an amazing teacher and has her great reputation for a reason. I made a really good friend this year and am going to miss working with her every day ;(
The cute 3rd grade class I worked in this year!
Sadie and her teacher Mrs. Sansom...
Sadie LOVED having her this year. She was a great teacher!

It was fun to be surprised by this sign on Cottonwood Elementary's Marquee one day. I have LOVED working with those kids at that school. One of the cute girls I cross wrote me this thank you note...It made my day :)
Sadie LOVED having her this year. She was a great teacher!
It was fun to be surprised by this sign on Cottonwood Elementary's Marquee one day. I have LOVED working with those kids at that school. One of the cute girls I cross wrote me this thank you note...It made my day :)
Last day of school activities...
Jake had a swim party at his friend Colton Bell's and Rachel celebrated her birthday on the last day of school, so she was kept busy doing lots of fun things. Sadie's friend rented a limo and invited 9 girls to go to dinner at California pizza. It was a surprise so the girls were SOOOO excited when the limo pulled up :) There needed to be 2 chaperones with the girls so Heidi Ellis and I offered to go :) It was so fun to tag along and take pictures. The best was watching the girls and listening to them sing out of the top of their lungs. Ahhh what fun memories. Thanks Jensen's ;)
Jake had a swim party at his friend Colton Bell's and Rachel celebrated her birthday on the last day of school, so she was kept busy doing lots of fun things. Sadie's friend rented a limo and invited 9 girls to go to dinner at California pizza. It was a surprise so the girls were SOOOO excited when the limo pulled up :) There needed to be 2 chaperones with the girls so Heidi Ellis and I offered to go :) It was so fun to tag along and take pictures. The best was watching the girls and listening to them sing out of the top of their lungs. Ahhh what fun memories. Thanks Jensen's ;)
Will's friends went to Cottonwood Heights to swim and after they got together with some girls and played night games. He is so lucky to have such great friends to start Junior High with :)


1 comment:
Blog overload!!! Loved all the pictures. Glad I am moving to Utah so someone can make my hair blonde like yours. What's up with the new couches at the cabin and Rachel is so beautiful.
Post a Comment