Sunday, April 13, 2014

~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~~

 I had another FABULOUS birthday!!!  It was a great month of celebrating :)  We had dinner at my parents house the first of the month, shopping and lunch with Ruthie, dinner at Judy and Roger's the week before my birthday,  Mike and the kids made me dinner on my actual birthday since it was on a Sunday and we hung out and played games just the 6 of us, and the Monday after my birthday 10 of my neighbor friends took me to lunch and that night we went to Fatcats to bowl and eat pizza with our kids.  I was super spoiled with gifts, texts, cards, emails and phone calls through out the day.  I am one lucky girl to have such great people in my life...I definitely felt the LOVE!! It's not too bad to be "42" :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: