Saturday, May 16, 2015

~~MOTHERS DAY~~

 I had a great Mother's Day last Sunday!  Nothing brings me more joy than being a wife and a mom.  I LOVE, LOVE my relationships I have with Mike and our kids.  Watching our kids grow up and become the great people they are brings me so much happiness.  I am a super proud mom of all their accomplishments! They all have a piece of my heart!  :) Thank you so much for taking such good care of me and making my day great!  We went to dinner at my parents and dessert at Mike's parents.  We are so lucky to both have such great moms!  They are such great examples to all of us of love, service and devotion to their families!  Thank you for loving us!!!
 
 
Rachel was in San Francisco with her college friends.  So she wasn't here to celebrate with us but she called and let me know she was thinking about me! :)

No comments: