Sunday, May 22, 2016

~~TIME WITH MY DAD~~

As the Young Women's president in my ward I try to go and support as many extra curricular activities that I can for my darling Young Women.  Well 4 of my laurels were in the spring school musical and I wanted to go.   Mike couldn't go and Sadie had dance so I asked Ruthie if she would come with me.  She said sure!  Well that night I was waiting for her to pick me up and who pulls in the driveway but my dad.  He said Mom forgot she is hosting book club tonight so she gave me two choices... I either host book club or come with you? :)  Haha.  I think he made the best choice!  It was so fun sitting with him and talking at intermission.  He is just the sweetest!  It is times like this that mean the most!  The little one on one we get with those we love is priceless!!!  Thanks dad for coming with me!  I LOVE YOU! xoxo

No comments: