My dad recently spent 5 nights in the hospital (3 of them in
the ICU) for a bleeding ulcer. It was a
very emotional and scary time for us as we went a couple of times each day to give
him a hug and let him know how much we loved him. There was a point we thought this was it and
he wasn’t going to make it. This
experience made me really stop and think have I spent enough time with him,
served him, hugged him and said I love him enough? I am so beyond grateful for a loving Heavenly
Father that gives us life experiences and people to surround us with and
love. I love my family so much and am so
grateful for each one of them and their amazing examples of love and
service!!
“Let us relish life
as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and
family.” President Thomas S. Monson
No comments:
Post a Comment