We went to the Ogden Temple with some of my siblings and their spouses the last Saturday in August. It was so fun to be in the temple and do sealings together. These sealings finished off the family names we found when the stake president issued the ward council the challenge in the spring to find a name/names to take to the temple and do all the work. Mike and I completed 9 names :) This was the perfect time for some of my siblings and spouses to go and be together in the temple since our dad has been so sick. It was nice to be able to put his name on the prayer roll and pray for him in the Celestial room. I am so beyond grateful for temples. I feel so much peace when I am there! We are so lucky to have so many temples so close to us. For this family name temple challenge Mike and I were able to go to Draper, Bountiful, Salt Lake, Oquirrh Hills and Ogden! How lucky are we!!! :) We finished the night off with dinner at Roosters and Farrs Ice Cream!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment