It seems like just yesterday #1 was graduating from kindergarten.

She is now starting Junior High. It makes us feel so old. The crazy thing is she is going to the same school we went to in Junior High. We sure love you and are so proud of you.

7th Grade...here I come.
No more choosing what she wears...her Jr High has a dress color code.

4th Grade... here I come.

2nd Grade...here I come.
2 comments:
Ahh, Emily. I am so glad someone else feels the same way I do. They do grow up too fast. I just checked your blog and there were no new posts and then I checked again and VOILA three new posts. Magic!!! I wish I could have seen you the other day. Sorry it didn't work out. We will definately need to plan a little get-to-gether soon. Chad's been needing a good man hug.
School started already???
Post a Comment