Saturday, August 30, 2008

Introducing....Our new "Boston Terrier"

You voted and we listened.

Sparky, Scooter, Scout, Rocky, Dexter, Tucker, Indy, Bandit, Neo, Rambo, Boston, OMG no one can decide - "DIESEL", it is. (like the Italian jeans or the big truck)

Even dad thinks he's cute....



7 comments:

Chambers said...

He is soooooo cute, SO cute. Welcome to the family little Diesel.

Evie said...

That is the cutest dog EVER! And I love his name. Your kids are going to love him to death!(hopefully not literally);)

Natalie said...

So what kind of a dog is Diesel? I love non-people names for dogs. But then again, there are probably tons of Diesel's out there...I bet your kids are loving a dog in the fam!

Tricia said...

Look at that face! So cute! He's a keeper and I love the name! =)

Amy said...

So much for relaxing when the kids go back to school. What have we gotten ourselves into? He is very adorable I would have to say!
-Amy

Sister Sydney Tanner said...

We love the name Diesel. It's perfect for him. We love him already. Thanks for taking one for the Tanner team. We sure will enjoy him from afar.

Amy said...

Super cute puppy! Great choice!