Monday, September 15, 2008

Homecoming anyone?

So the other night at around 11:15 pm I was sitting on the floor half naked feeding the dog, when there was a huge pound on the front door! When I got to the door I could see someone jumping into a car and speeding off. Hmmm. I opened the door and noticed some strange rocks on my porch and others leading down the walkway:



Upon further investigation I noticed there was writing on the main rock that said: Homecoming Would Rock w/ You



My immediate thought was they now do Homecoming in the 7th grade and this is for Rachel, then I thought HELL NO, she's 12 years old, she's not going on a date!

Then I thought, well maybe Emily is turning into one of those teachers out there who likes the younger generation. Remember Debra Lafave, Pamela Rogers or the more infamous Mary Kay Letourneau???? Yikes!

Anyway, it ended up being a wrong address, he was suppose to be on the next street over.

Funny....







Sorry Nick...

10 comments:

Erika said...

No, no Emily-no mistake-you are as hot as evah. Atleast that's what I would have told myself if it had happened to me.
And can I second that HELL NO!
Ahhh, Emily, your post made me giggle.

Melanie Chambers said...

Oh Emily. Hopefully you relived your highschool days for one breif second and were happy they are over. Atleast you got Mike!!

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

How embarrassing!!Poor Nick.

Mandy said...

That is so funny Em, poor kid!

Evie said...

That post "rocked" ;)

Natalie said...

Poor guy. I wonder when Nick realized he had the wrong house? Classic!!

Amy said...

I love it! So, so funny!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melanie33 said...

hey!! I am so glad to hear from you! I cannot believe how big your kids are... it totally makes me realize how much time has past. my email is melanieswanson33@yahoo.com i would love to catch up!

The "K" in JKD said...

Nice new background!! My sister Michelle just put the same one on her blog!