Here Goes:
1) I love to travel...I would much rather vacation any day than have a big house.
2) I am deathly afraid of public speaking.
3) I am a numbers girl I love math and balancing my checkbook...I know kind of nerdy.
4) My biggest fear is something happening to Mike or one of my kids.
5) I am a morning person...not a snoozer. When my alarm goes off I am up...I do like to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday.
6) I couldn't live without Tivo...I love reality TV...Survivor, Amazing Race, Bachelor, Biggest Loser, Jon & Kate + 8, Pure Beauty, American Idol.
7) I love to play games..Cards...Settlers...Acquire...Dominoes.
8) If I could live anywhere I would live by a beach.
9) I have never had the chicken pox.
10) I am a people person...but definately not the life of the party.
11) I have never broken a bone or had stitches...knock on wood.
12) My favorite food is mexican and chinese.
13) I cry in movies and some TV commericals...Marley and Me was a KILLER.
14) My favorite treat is a Dunford donut & Diet Coke.
15) I have run 1 marathon and probably will never again...not for me...I prefer 1/2 marathons.
16) I'm an exercise fanatic...I need to exercise at least 4 days a week.
17) I will never do a triathlon...the open water swimming freaks me out.
18) I cannot leave my bed unmade.
19) I love my parents cabin...I could spend all summer up there if I could.
20) I am a fair weather skiier...I don't like to be cold.
21) I do not like to shop...only on the internet.
22) I love to camp...exploring new places with my family is the best.
23) If I could go anywhere I would go to Tahiti or on an African Safari....when Mike and I retire I want to travel all around the world.
24) One thing I regret is not sticking with the piano...I love hearing my kids play.
25) I love our dog "Diesel" 100 more times than I ever thought I would...who would have thought I could be a DOG person.
I TAG:
All my blogging friends that need something to blog and want to share things about themselves. It would be fun to hear more about YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice job babe. No real surprises, that's exactly what I would think you would write about yourself.
that was fun to see the things i knew about you... (i miss our reality tv conversations) and the things i did not. great post:)
Em-
We are a lot alike! Actually, I am just wanting to be a lot like you! I agree on doing one marathon (and sticking to 1/2 marathons). And I love reality shows, beaches, travel, exercise (when I'm not sleeping in...) Tahiti sounds fun. I love that you and Diesel have bonded ;)
Fun seeing you and Kristine at the library today!
Post a Comment