What did you do over the winter break...2 weeks with kids out of school? Here are some things that kept the Dean's busy.
Sledding, Sledding, Sledding
We definately got alot of game playing in. Monopoly was one of our favorites...pretty crazy the new monopoly our kids got you each have a credit card instead of $. It is alot easier to keep track of everything but quite funny what society is turning into...lots of things are put on CREDIT.
Jake and his two friends Brayden and Ezra got 5 foot unicycles. They spent lots of time out riding them. It didn't matter if there was snow on the ground or not...no stopping them.
Sledding, Sledding, Sledding
We definately got alot of game playing in. Monopoly was one of our favorites...pretty crazy the new monopoly our kids got you each have a credit card instead of $. It is alot easier to keep track of everything but quite funny what society is turning into...lots of things are put on CREDIT.
Jake and his two friends Brayden and Ezra got 5 foot unicycles. They spent lots of time out riding them. It didn't matter if there was snow on the ground or not...no stopping them.
We went and paid my dear friend Ros a surprise visit. I worked with her at First Security Bank for 3 years almost 15 years ago. Everyone was so scared of Ros because she can be kind of mean at times. I never let her get to me, we were very good friends. I am glad to say she never made me cry like lots of the other tellers. She was so excited we dropped by. I haven't seen her in almost 8 years. I don't think Will and Sadie have ever met her. She was a very good sport to even let me take her picture. I am sure she has no idea it is now on my blog.
The kids were so good to just sit there and let me visit with her. One of my new years resolutions is to make more time to keep in touch with old friends and see them more often.
Rachel needed to attend a concert for one of her classes at school. We went down one day and listened to the Organ Recital in the Tabernacle at the temple. I forgot how amazing that building is. It was neat being on the temple grounds during the day with the kids.
We took some time and walked around and went into the visitor center. It was fun seeing all the brides that were married that day taking their pictures. Brings back great memories.
New Years Eve!!!We rang in the New Year with Mike's brother John and his family. We played games, ate Chinese take out and ate lots of junk. It was a goodtime to spend with the Dean's. Thanks John and Tonya for having us over.
Will and Parker playing the WII
We got a new game for Christmas from my parents called Play 9. It is a golf card game. We played a few rounds. Good times.

5 comments:
I think Christmas vacation is the best! Sledding, playing games, watching movies...just hanging out with friends and family...doesn't get any better than that! Darling pics Em! =)
I love Christmas vacation...no schedules, no running here and there...just relaxing and enjoying time with the fam!! Looks like you guys had fun...you ALWAYS do the funnest things with your kids, I love it!
This is a test to see what name is displayed.... Awesome blog, babe!
I like your post.
Seriously the unicycle thing is crazy!
Post a Comment