Top "20" reasons I am glad YOU are MY Valentine:
20. You are a great listener.
19. You always let me be right...even though alot of times I'm not.
18. You are witty and always making me laugh.
17. You love to travel.
16. You don't yell.
15. You support our kids in all they do.
14. You will watch Friday Night Lights with me.
13. You love to play games with me and the kids.
12. You love our families.
11. You are honest.
10. You are a hard worker. You never complain about going to work and doing things around the house.
9. You are always doing favors for people (computers) and never complain.
8. You are a great DEEP cleaner. (Bathrooms)
7. You are a great dad. You love to play and wrestle with our kids and dog.
6. You take me on dates.
5. You have a testimony of the gospel and help teach our kids.
4. You are a great friend. Everyone that meets you likes you.
4. You are a great friend. Everyone that meets you likes you.
3. You love to exercise, even though you never gain a pound.
2. You are GOOD looking.
1. You are my BEST FRIEND.
1. You are my BEST FRIEND.

6 comments:
I think it's safe to say Chad loves Mike too. He would probably like to give him a hug.
That is the sweetest post Em! =)
Cute post! Happy v-day!
oh btw I tagged you! :)
I like that Michael Dean, a whole lot, too. What a great bro-in-law.
oh my gosh, i LOVE friday night lights too. so glad someone else watches it. bri and i are so worried it will be cancelled. i am on a mission to convert people to that show. wanna join me?
Ahhhh thanks babe! I love you too!! What a great wife you are.
Post a Comment