My Dad turned "69" on Saturday, March 14th. My mom planned a surprise dinner for him with all the adults at Fermosa Grill. He was surprised and quite the comedian when he saw us all waiting there for him.
What a yummy restaurant. Mike and I had never eaten there before. It is a fun place where your group can sit in a room all by themselves with your shoes off.
(Mike, Me, Mom, Dad, Brett, Jed, Amy, Steve and Mandy)
Missing: Troy, Mel and Brad :(
Amy brought him a cake.
The restaurant gave him this fortune cookie. Have you ever seen one so BIG?
What a yummy restaurant. Mike and I had never eaten there before. It is a fun place where your group can sit in a room all by themselves with your shoes off.(Mike, Me, Mom, Dad, Brett, Jed, Amy, Steve and Mandy)
Missing: Troy, Mel and Brad :(
Amy brought him a cake.
The restaurant gave him this fortune cookie. Have you ever seen one so BIG?

6 comments:
Cute post Em, I love the first picture of Robert what a great actor he is. It was a fun night, see you for cake and Ice cream for the other March birthdays.
Nice post babe. That was a fun restaurant. Yummy.
Wow, how fun! Happy birthday to your Dad!
ah cute! we met your dad (insulation thingy) he sure is cute!
I bet your Dad LOVED being surprised and with all of his family too! How fun! Your Dad does NOT seem 69. He's in great shape.
I have not seen your dad in so long. He looks great! What a fun day for everyone.
Post a Comment