Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

Monday, March 23rd I turned 1 year older but I am still waiting for the WISER part to kick in. I had a great birthday and lots of friends and family wished me Happy Birthday and brought me treats and gifts. I went shopping with my Mom and to lunch with my Mom and sister Amy. We had dinner at my parents house and the rest of the family came over for dessert. There was one guest however that came that morning and just wouldn't leave...THE SNOW...I say GOODBYE already...I am seriously ready for some continuous SUNSHINE :)
Mike and the kids gave me a new bed set...LOVE IT!!!
Mike surprised me with FLOWERS after work. They are so pretty and smell YUMMY :)
Gotta love a fresh flower arrangment on the kitchen table :)
I was so spoiled and am so blessed to have such a great husband and good kids.Birthday cake at my parents house..."37" candles is ALOT!Me with my two babies after a long day!!!
I am creeping up on "40" I can't believe in 3 years I will turn the BIG "4"0"...when I was a kid that seemed SOOOOO old!

7 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

First one to comment...yes!!
Happy Birthday to one terrific sister. 40 is the new 20 unless you are me then it is 30 is the new 20. love yah.

The Peach.... said...

Ugh, I think about turning 40 every day. Yikes.....happy birthday!

Natalie said...

Lets be honest, you are one HOT MAMA for a 37 year old! Fun bday! Love your new bedding and flowers too. Hope you made a BIG WISH blowing out all of those candles Em.

Tricia said...

What a FUN birthday! Nothing like getting spoiled and pampered by the ones you love! I'm glad you had such a great day!

Kim said...

I turn 37 this year also! It's crazy isn't it? I'm glad you had a good birthday! btw- you look sooo much younger than 37. I'm serious!

The "K" in JKD said...

love the bedset! Happy Birthday! I Love you...don't know what I ever did without you as a neighbor!

nielsons*love*family said...

hey now! 40 is YOUNG! LOL...glad you had a great day!