Another Ski Season is officially over...but is SPRING really here? This weather has been so random...today it is another RAINY day.
Ski Day with the Nelson Clan - March, 2009
(Steve, Amy, Grandpa Robert, James, Will, Sage, Rachel, Annie, Me, Mike, Alex, Adam, Jake)
Skiing with the cousins is always a great time. It really makes my dad "HAPPY" when he gets to ski with as many of his family as possible...since he went to the University of Utah on a ski scholarship. He still is an AWESOME skiier ("69" years old.)
(Amy, Grandpa Robert, James, Will, Sage, Rachel, Annie,
Adam, Alex, Jake)
(Steve, Amy, Grandpa Robert, James, Will, Sage, Rachel, Annie, Me, Mike, Alex, Adam, Jake)
Skiing with the cousins is always a great time. It really makes my dad "HAPPY" when he gets to ski with as many of his family as possible...since he went to the University of Utah on a ski scholarship. He still is an AWESOME skiier ("69" years old.)(Amy, Grandpa Robert, James, Will, Sage, Rachel, Annie,
Adam, Alex, Jake)










4 comments:
How great that your ENTIRE FAM ski's! How did Sadie like it? Way cool that your dad is still skiing at 69! He's so active!
You and Mike will for sure be skiing with your grandkids someday. I can bet on that one.
Maybe next year we'll get our kids up on the slopes! When do you buy your Solitude passes?
I like your blog background. Sometimes when I look at your blog it makes me really miss home, but I will keep looking at it and not just stop cause I am a baby.
Love yah.
That's really awesome that you all ski. Todd and I didn't grow up skiing, and I've only been once. I loved it, but we haven't really gotten into it. I wish we could do it more. Good for you!
Nat, You have to buy them before Novemeber 1st...I will let you know when we buy ours :)
Post a Comment