
TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL PARK....
Baseball season is in full "swing". Will has had (2 - 3) games a week the last few weeks and the next few weeks to come. I LOVE baseball. It is so fun to see how much the boys have improved this year. Will really likes it. He has a great coach that is so patient with the boys and really makes them know they are all doing a great job.

They are the "Angels" this year. This is his last year of machine pitch before he has to try out and play kid pitch. Rachel played kid pitch quite a few years and I have to say sometimes it is so boring because the kids usually strike out or they get walked. Machine pitch is the best because most of the kids can hit the ball so it makes for some great entertainment.

It sure is fun spending so much time with all our friends and great neighbors at the games. It makes dinner a little tricky because most of the games are at dinner time but we don't seem to be starving.

It is so fun watching Will do something he loves :)

Such a HANDSOME player :)

It is quite entertaining watching Will play catch. He is still learning the position with all the gear on.
6 comments:
Cute Will. They really have improved from last year! He looks just like me in one of my 8 year old baseball pics...
I love baseball season too! I also loved it when you could pick your teams and be able to spend time with friends as well! Now I have to try to be social and try to get to know all the parents! It was so easy back then!
Your kids are so cute! And how fun to be able to go to the games! I am so excited for that day with my own kiddos!!
These are the days we can't forget even though they feel so hectic right now. I hate it when I have to miss one of my kids games or activities! I love watching them have fun and succeed.
Cute Will!
Hey Em,
I was just catching up on all of your latest posts. I don't know why, but I don't get your updates anymore. Anywho, good times with the spring sports, sorry ski seasons over, but welcome spring, looks like you had a great Easter and happy belated Anniversary. Phew, I think I got everything. We still need to do dinner sometime.
Post a Comment