Tuesday, May 19, 2009

EXTRA, EXTRA Read all about it...

Jake and his friends made the Saturday Tribune last weekend.
They were asked to ride their unicycles in a bike show at the Gallivan Center last weekend and the Tribune took their picture while they were practicing. They were quite excited to see they made the paper. Way to go boys. (Zoe wasn't right by them when the picture was taken so she wasn't in the paper)

Ready to go out on stage.
Jake, Brayden, Adam, Zoe, and Ezra in action.
Sadie graduated from preschool. She is now officially ready for kindergarten. I cannot believe our baby is going to kindergarten next year... what to do with my extra time alone :)They had a really cute program of singing and each child had a part to say....Sadie's part was : "My name is Sadie I have a great sense of humor. I love my family and friends. I am good at gymnastics." The kids were so cute and Sadie really got into it. She loves to be on the stage.Way to go Sadie!The other big news in our home is Sadie lost her first tooth today. She couldn't be more excited. She is a few years ahead of our other kids in losing their first teeth. She can't wait for the tooth fairy...she actually asked me if she could put the tooth under my pillow because she was kind of nervous for the fairy to see her sleep. I told her Santa watches her sleep when he comes so she thinks it might be OK to put it under her pillow now. Ahhh the joys of parenting :)

6 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

So cute. Really...who is Jake? How does he do that. What a fun little group of friends.

Lindz said...

Wow! Big week at your house! Thanks for taking pictures of my person too - since our camera AND video camera were dead!

nielsons*love*family said...

super cool on those boys.... i LOVE watching them ride by my window every morning on their way to school.

Kim said...

Wow, that's amazing that Jake can do that! I'm very impressed. Very cute pictures of Sadie. Your kids are growing up!

Erika said...

That last picture of Sadie looks just like you. Holy snap, she is getting so big. I can't believe she is already to start Kindi-garten. BTW we still need to get together. Chad is really missing Mike. %).

Natalie said...

Wow-kids in the paper for unicycling (that is the coolest thing btw) and Sadie GRADUATED & lost a tooth! Leah thought Sadie looked pretty cute w/o her tooth. (We have yet to lose teeth around here). I'm sure it will be soon. Cute happenins Em!