Thursday, September 17, 2009

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

We went camping over Labor Day Weekend with the Tanner's a family in our ward. We love spending time with them. The kids all get along and Judi and Ryan aren't so bad either :). We camped for a few nights at the Spruces up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was a great time of food, hiking, exploring, geocaching, games and hanging out. The weather was perfect...a little cool at night which I loved. Every time we go camping I always say we need to do it more. I know a lot of girls don't like to camp...but I LOVE IT :) All the pictures we got of camping were from Mike's Iphone since the camera I brought was out of batteries. They aren't the best pictures but I am sure glad we had the phone.

We rode the chairlift up to Solitude. It was really fun seeing it without all the snow. We had a great time exploring at the top of the lift.

JAKE
A view from the lift.THE GROUP
Lola, Judi, Mike, Jake, Will, Me, Rachel, Sadie, Sydney, Cohen, Ryan, OliviaExploring at the top.
BEST FRIENDS
Rachel and SydneyHanging by the fire.
I swear Will is at a stage that he always looks so silly in pictures.
We sure love him :)
The Littlest Camper...Cohen Tanner (only 16 months)
The nights were a little hard for him but during the day he was a little trooper.
Hanging out by the fire.
Sadie, Olivia, Lola
Playing cards.
Taking care of Cohen.
GEOCACHING
It is always fun to search for geocaches. Ryan had an app on his Iphone so Mike bought it too. We were able to search for geocaches in our camp. The treasure we find in the cache boxes is alot of fun for the kids.
Walking along the river.
Jake, Will,Sadie, Rachel, Lola, Cohen, Sydney, Olivia
WILL
Breakfast time.
More exploring.Thanks Tanner's for a great weekend. We sure love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Sister Sydney Tanner said...

Labor day weekend with the Deans, "priceless". Next year it will be Lava. Hopefully we will be together getting dirty and stinky once again. Love you too!!!