Monday, September 14, 2009

U of U Game

Football season has begun. Thanks to our awesome friends the Dennings, Mike and I were able to go to the first home game. It was a good time. We don't have season tickets so it was a real treat for us to be there in person. You guys are the best. We are excited for a fun season of watching the UTES :)

Thanks again Troy and Lindz!!!

4 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

Ahh...it looks like you are back in the habit of updating this blog so when I check often (sometimes 2 times a day-I know I'm a loser) I am not disappointed.
Did you know B-rad and I were going to get engaged there and we were sitting right by it and he was ready to pop the question but it was too loud so we went somewhere else? true story. love yah

samandbrodi said...

Looks like you guys had great seats and had a great time. Opening game at RES is a great time...Go Utes!

Tricia said...

Fun, fun times! Go UTES!!!

Lindz said...

Whoohoo! Go UTES!! Thanks for coming with us!!