Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HALLOWEEN - 2009

The kids had a great time carving pumpkins. I of course seemed to be the designated scoop the crap out of the middle person...(which I don't particularly like). All the pumpkins turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.
All lit up and ready to go HALLOWEEN night.
(Will's, Mike's, Rachel's, Jake's, Sadie's)All dressed up and ready for the HALLOWEEN party at Grandma Ruthie's and Grandpa Robert's.RACHEL was a...
FOOTBALL PLAYERJAKE was...
MISS AMERICAWILL was a...
CLOWNSADIE was a...
UTAH CHEERLEADERMY PARENTS
They are really good sports to dress up every year and put on a fun party. We ate Lasagna with rubber gloves, played a HALLOWEEN matching game and walked through Grandpa's cornmaze.
My Brother BRETT and his Kids.
LINDSEY, ALEX, SAGEMy brother JED and MANDY and their kids.
JAXON, ELLSIE, JOSHTHE WHOLE GROUP
(minus Steve, Amy, Morgan, Annie, Adam, James, Brad, Mel, Chloe, Troy and Cylia) All the Grandkids that were there.
The kids have a great time walking through Grandpa's cornmaze.My sister AMY and STEVE and their kids.
MORGAN, JAMES, ADAM, ANNIE
(They came late so they missed out on the group picture)
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun PARTY.
WE LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

Atfirst I thought Rachel was the miss america! Don't tell Jake but he made a cute girl and Rache made a tough looking football guy. Thanks for posting these pics because I probably wouldn't have seen anything from that night, otherwise. Love ya

Lindz said...

Very cute! Jake makes a beautiful Miss America! This is the first year that I did NOT have to scoop the guts out of the pumpkins!!

Tricia said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how your WHOLE family gets dressed up for Halloween! You guys are awesome! Hate the pumpkin slime too...great outcome though! =)

Steph Bruce said...

Very cute! I was inspired today after reading your awesome blog to finally update mine. Thanks for sharing your cute family!