One thing I am going to miss about December is all of the cards we get in the mail...unfortunately now it is just junk mail and bills. I love, love LOVE Christmas cards. This year we were sent so many and our door was over flowing. I don't know if it is because a lot of people get them printed at Costco and they are a little bigger, or what... but we LOVED them. Thanks to all our friends and family that sent us cards this year. Those that didn't...hopefully we will be on your mailing list next year :)
"1996"
"1997"Love our hair...and the fake fireplace at JCPennys...AWESOME.
"2000"Another convenient year for a birth announcement since Will was born on November 27th.

"2001"
"2002"
"2003"This year we had Rachel draw the cover and the inside of the card. I forgot how cute it was...I think I might need Sadie to do something like that...maybe next year.

Love the "comma" after the "e"...so CUTE.
"2004"





7 comments:
Such a CUTE idea Em! I want to get all mine out now and take a look at them too! =) Let me know when your book is done...I want to see it! I bet its awesome!
That was fun for me to see your family grow. The kids are growing up sooo fast!
I remember tons of these cute Dean family Christmas cards! Man, you and Mike are way blessed with a beautiful fam!!
Great seeing you guys at the reception last night.
Happy New Year!
I love looking at all the cards. Will you send me some pics from the service project?
That fireplace Christmas card rocks! That is awesome.
Very cool to see all of your cards...the kids are growing up fast.
I love this idea, I'm putting our cards in a book so my kids can look at them......it's so fun!!!!
every year i tell myself i am going to send out christmas cards, and every year i don't want to take a picture that includes me so i don't. maybe this is the year, cause if it is, you will get one from me!
Post a Comment