Thursday, December 17, 2009

SANTA and TEMPLE SQUARE

We took the kids to the Spaghetti Factory last Saturday night for dinner and than to see the lights at Temple Square. Thanks to Michelle and Dave Bagley for telling us about the Santa that sits outside of Spaghetti Factory at Trolley Square, our kids were able to see him with no lines. If you haven't seen Santa yet it is a great place where no one is there trying to sale you pictures they take and you can take your own. It was such a fun night to spend out on the town with our kids. The traffic was crazy that night so we parked on 500 South and took trax in the FREE zone. The kids thought it was great fun riding trax.

SADIE...almost 6.
She asked Santa for a MUSIC STAND...she said it is what Sister Bennett puts her music on at church. Maybe she is practicing to be a chorister one day...who knows. WILL...9 years old.
He asked Santa for some SOCCER GOALS.
JAKE...11 years old.
He asked Santa for a LONG BOARD.
RACHEL...13 years old.
She asked Santa for some CLOTHES...she must be a teenage girl.
Such little CUTIES...boy are they getting big.
I just love, love walking around on temple square to see the lights. We didn't make it there last year because everynight it just seemed too cold. I am glad we went this year. The lights were GORGEOUS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!Only "8" days until Christmas :)

7 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

well if we ever need a substitute chorister i know who i'm calling~

The Peach.... said...

Your temple square lights are stunning!!! What camera do you have?
And yes, I'm going over to Trolley Square to take my own Santa pics....such a good find!

Melanie Chambers said...

Look at your cute family. I would be so sad when I saw those gorgeous lights, but no, I get to see them in real life sooner than later. We leave in the AM. Yay!

The "K" in JKD said...

What fun pictures. Usually a camera photo doesn't do the lights justice, but they really looked amazing. Who's your photographer? Love the "old" picture. They kids are growing sooo fast!

6deans said...

Ad - Our camera is a Cannon Rebel T1I...we are loving it.

K - Mike is our awesome photographer...I am sad to say I don't really know how to use our new camera yet.

Natalie said...

Seriously, out of ALL the things Sadie could have asked Santa, I LOVE that she asked him for a music stand. That wins! Darling kids Em.

(Nice tip on the Trolley Sq. Santa-short lines, sweet!)

janae said...

I am loving your new picture heading!! That is such a great picture. Good to know about Santa at the spaghetti factory:)