What a great birthday. It was a perfect relaxing, fun day spent with family and friends. Lots of "Happy Birthday" phone calls, my surprise blog post from my sister Mel that lives in Missouri that I miss very, very much, breakfast with such great friends in my neighborhood, fun "Birthday" surprises that appeared throughout the day on my porch, a 2:10 movie (Bounty Hunter) with Mike on a Tuesday during his work day, lots of "Happy Birthday" wishes on Facebook, yummy "Birthday" dinner at my parents and a quick stop by Judy and Roger's = THE PERFECT DAY.
Breakfast at Millcreek Cafe.
I tell you Spring birthdays are the best. I think we got such a great turnout at my breakfast because people are ready to get out again and quit hibernating.
(We sure missed those that couldn't make it.)
Mike surprised me with this blanket.
What a great surprise. I LOVE IT :)
I got my Blog Book....HURRAY
Breakfast at Millcreek Cafe.
I tell you Spring birthdays are the best. I think we got such a great turnout at my breakfast because people are ready to get out again and quit hibernating.
(We sure missed those that couldn't make it.)
What a great surprise. I LOVE IT :)
4 comments:
The blog book doesn't look as thick as I thought it would be. I can't wait to see it...in 30 days!!
You really are a beautiful sister.
What a fun birthday! It was fun to celebrate your birthday with you at breakfast, thanks for having me!
Oooh! I can't wait to look at YOUR blog book now! =) A great birthday for a great friend! Happy day!
Happy birthday Emily!
Post a Comment