Saturday, August 28, 2010

SCHOOL DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

The kids have completed their first week back to school. I think they are glad to be back with their friends but it is exhausting to get up early and be in school all day. We are slowly beginning to get back to some kind of routine. I am hoping next week will be even better.

RACHEL ELIZABETH
--- 9th Grade---
Love her colorful shoes she chose for school.
JACOB MICHAEL
---6th Grade---
Miss Larsen
WILLIAM ROBERT
---4th Grade---
Mrs. BaerSADIE KATHERINE
---1st Grade---
Mrs. FairbanksEach year our neighborhood does a breakfast the first day of school. Thanks to the Jensen's for hosting the breakfast this year. It is so fun for the kids to eat with all their friends and talk about how excited they are for the first day.
Gavin, Tanner, Jake, Will, AustinAdam and JakeI guess bright shoes must be in this year.
Getting ready to go inside.
Brooklyn, Graice, Grace, SadieJAKEWILLSADIELet the FUN TIMES begin!!!
---Only "47" days until UEA Break---

8 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

cute emily! i think bright shoes are in! (grace's new shoes looked a LOT like rachels!) :O)

Melanie Chambers said...

I keep checking this so I could see the traditional back to school post. Love it. Sadie's hair is SO blonde and I love all their shoes. Chloe went to preschool today. I was too embarassed to take a picture of her at school because no one else was:(

Evie said...

It has been awhile Emily! Your kids are as darling as ever, crazy to see them so grown up! Great pictures!

Tricia said...

Oh the fun of back to school! Now we need a pic of you busy at your new job! =)

jukebox6 said...

I like your countdown to UEA. Very funny. What is your new job?

6deans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ted and Leslie said...

Such a cute post! It is so fun to see your family - and I love the idea of a breakfast in the neighborhood before school. Thanks!

Jen said...

only 47 days? Sheesh! Love the shoes:)