Friday, November 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE

Jake is now officially "12" years old. That means on Sunday he will be getting the priesthood. I am so proud of the smart, fun, handsome and loving boy he is. He has definately had a day of celebration. It started this morning with scones and presents from the family, then Mike and I took him to Dragon Diner for lunch, then he had his birthday party at Progressive Power Tumbling, then an after party at our house with a few of the boys and to top it all off he had his 2 cousins Adam and Alex sleepover....
FUN, FUN day!!! Progressive Power Tumbling.
The Group.Jake and Ethan
EzraWill
Christian and Luke
Adam and Hudson
Of course Mike had to join the fun.
Pizza break.
Jonathan, Will, Alex, Adam, Luke, Christian, Ethan
Jake, Ezra, Hudson, Peter
The after party at our house.
Ethan, Will, Jake, Ezra, Alex, Adam, Jonathan
The sleepover.
I am ready for bed...these birthday parties can be exhausting!!!

No comments: