It's hard to believe another Christmas has come and gone. We had a lot of fun spending the day with both the Nelson's and Dean's.
The kids are waiting in the hall to go into the living room at 7:45.

Diesel even woke up for the fun.

Yep Santa made it to the Dean house.

1st stop Nelson's for breakfast at 11:00.
This year the Nelson's decided to give homemade gifts to the adults. It was fun to see the things people came up with. Since it was Melanie's idea and she didn't get to come home for Christmas I thought I better take pictures of all the gifts for her to see.
Mike gave Steve a calendar that he made.

Melanie made this shirt for Brett.

Troy made Amy a sleep mask and bought her some pajama pants.

Steve made Troy a Christmas $$$ tree.

Brett made Mike a cooking log for camping and bought him a hoody that looks like a tree.

Jed (with help from Mandy) made me a serving tray. I think it is so cute I need to hang it on my wall.

I made Mandy a $$$ Christmas mug.

Brad made Jed a Nascar shirt.

Mandy made Brad a "We love Daddy" photo block.
Amy made Melanie an apron.

Even a few of the kids got homemade gifts:
Ruthie made Sage this $$$ Christmas tree.

Melanie made Rachel this cute bag...
which she is using as her scripture bag =)

Mandy made Sadie these cute clips.


Morgan painted this picture of Ellsie.
So, so cute....she is very talented.

It was a MERRY CHRISTMAS with the Nelson's.

Now off to the Dean's at 2:00 for lunch.
Such a perfect picture of Roger. He is so good at capturing alot of our activities.

Since Roger takes so many pictures Judy has been hoping to get them into some kind of book. I decided for Christmas this year to surprise her with a "2010" Dean family digital picture book of pics Roger has taken. She loved it.

Roger gave us each a box with family history in it. He is explaining to us all what is in the box.


Judy and Roger with all of their grandkids:
Sadie, Abby, Rachel, Taylor, Myla, Will, Parker, Jake

Watching Home Alone at the Dean's.
It was a MERRY CHRISTMAS with the Dean's.

Next stop at 5:00...HOME.
Time to relax in their Christmas snuggies.

BRING ON "2011"
4 comments:
Love, love, love it. I love it and miss you guys SO much
I love all of the homemade gifts. Your tray is wall worthy!
That serving tray is darling! What a great idea to do homemade gifts - looks like Christmas was a good one! Happy New Year!
Very creative homemade gifts. Sadie's hair clips are really cute. The kids look awesome w/their snuggie blankets! Looks like the Deans had a fabulous Christmas!
Post a Comment