Sunday, January 9, 2011

INSANITY

Mike gave me this new workout video series for Christmas. My friends Michelle Bagley and Steph Bruce did these insanity videos for 8 weeks a month ago. I am excited to try them out. I think Mike and I will start tomorrow. We will see how it goes. I was sick last week so now that I am feeling better I need something to get me motivated. Here is to our new workout for "2011"
....wish us luck =)
Has anyone else tried these? If so did you like them and were you happy with the results?

3 comments:

The Peach.... said...

I expect a full report! This looks way to scary for me!

samandbrodi said...

If things get tough, let me know. I have some donuts that I can bring over.

zoe said...

I actually really like this one! we do it for conditioning at my volleyball practices!