Friday, February 18, 2011

SUNDAY FUN

Last Sunday when the weather was in the high 50s we "LOVED" spending time together enjoying the sunshine in our backyard. It was absolutely gorgeous weather...LOVED IT. The kids and Mike were playing flies up and they were getting so into it I had to go and grab the camera. I was laughing so hard when I looked through the pictures I took. Their facial expressions are priceless.

I love how Sadie is in the background crying from a wound from a previous round...FUNNY!!!
It ended with Rachel and Jake wrestling in this little patch of snow we had left in our backyard. GOOD TIMES!!!

2 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

Those are great pictures. That is so funny with Sadie in the background, kinda mean that you were snapping pics as she is crying but also kinda funny. Love ya

The "K" in JKD said...

Love the pics...love your family...love your sense of humor!