Friday, December 30, 2011

LUIGI

Sadie was lucky enough to get the class pet, LUIGI the hamster, to come stay at our house for the winter break. When Miss Reese asked me if we could take him for the 13 days they were off I told her it was fine. We have been the proud owner of hamsters, rats, snakes, a guinea pig and mice before. Unfortunately for Sadie they were mostly before she was born. It has been fun for her to have LUIGI at our house. She has been very good at taking care of him. She loves to feed him, put him in his ball and makes sure he has a clean cage. Diesel loves to bark at his cage... especially when he is running on his wheel. Sadie will be sad when school is back in and it is time for him to go back. I will be OK...because than I don't have to worry about something happening to him while he is at our house.... Ahhh the pressure :)

No comments: