I took a turn this year and hosted Sadie's neighborhood friend Christmas party. It was a lot of fun. They painted ornaments (thanks to Noni for baking salt dough cut outs), exchanged gifts, danced and performed for each other and decorated cupcakes. Sadie is so lucky to have 7 great friends right in our neighborhood. I am also lucky to be friends with all of their moms :)
I just love these girls.

Sadie and Leah

Brooklyn and Grace

Zani and Graice

Allie and Ashley

Will's friends did something great this year. They had their Christmas party at Lion's club. They swam and instead of bringing a gift to exchange they each brought a $10 gift that was later taken down to The Candycane Store (a store at the homeless shelter where parents can go in and pick gifts for their children.) With 32 boys that came they were able to take down a lot of gifts :) It was really fun to take Will to Target and watch him pick something special for a child that doesn't have much. I am thinking we should do the same thing for these cute girls next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment