The beginning of March I got hired as a substitute crossing guard. I went to the 3 hour training and I thought no one is even going to call me. Well I was sure wrong. Since March 9th I have crossed 37 different days. I LOVE IT. Who knew saving kids could be so fun :) So in case you ever wondered? I am now a member of the UNIFIED POLICE DEPARTMENT. I know, I am awesome! The keys shown in this picture turn on EVERY school zone lights in the Granite school district. So if I wanted to, I could cause some serious chaos :) The officer that hired me asked me if I would like a permanent position but I think with as busy as I have been I will stick with substituting because the pays the same and I am not committed everyday. YEAH for crossing guards :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment