Friday, June 29, 2012

FATHERS DAY

For Father's day this year the kids and I made Mike a card, bought him 2 different flavors of Mountain Dew (his favorite drink if you couldn't tell by the shirt he is wearing :) and made him breakfast (scones, eggs and sausage).
Mike and his kids :)
 We had dinner with the Dean's and dessert with the Nelson's to help celebrate the day.  We are so lucky to have 3 great men in our lives that continually teach us with their examples of love and service!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
 
When we got home Mike and the kids played basketball and I took pictures.  One thing I have always LOVED about Mike is he has always been a hands on dad.  He plays with the kids and LOVES to spend time with them (sometimes I think he is a big kid himself in a grown up body :). Our kids are SUPER lucky to have you as their dad and I am MORE lucky to have you as my wife! We love you!
 
    

No comments: