Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SWEET "16"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 ***RACHEL ELIZABETH DEAN***
It is so CRAZY to think we now have a "16" year old.  Time has flown by since Rachel came into our lives.  I so remember when we brought her home from the hospital we were so clueless and had no idea how to take care of a baby.  Boy did we learn fast.  Rachel was a perfect first child because she literally slept the first 3 weeks of her life.  I mean she would only wake to eat and that was it.  She slept through the night the first day we brought her home.  She is turning into such a beautiful, talented and spiritual young woman.  I admire her drive and determination.  If she wants something she goes for it.  She is such a good friend and never talks bad about anyone.  She is a good listener and confides in me, which I love.  She is one of  my best friends and I am so grateful we are so close.  She is very low drama and is super easy going and mellow. She is a true tomboy.  She loves to play soccer and is very adventurous. She said today at 12:01 am she got about 6 texts and 1 was from a girl and the rest from boys.  She does have some great girl friends though that seem to be just like her.  We are so excited for what the future holds for you Rachel.  Stay strong and continue to let your testimony grow.  You will always be blessed if you keep close to your heavenly father and stay strong in the gospel. I just know good things are in store for you! ***WE LOVE YOU***

We had the grandparents over last Sunday to help celebrate! 
 
  Rachel, Jake and Will played the piano.
 
Birthday Eve the family went to Spaghetti Factory.
 
Her BIRTHDAY (June 6th) started at 1:00 am when her friends:
Ellie, Steph and Emily came and kidnapped her.  They went to Ellies and ate and hung out all night.
 At 10:00 Mike and I took her to get her Drivers License.  
She is now official and I am going to LOVE having her run errands for me :)

  
She took Ellie, Emily and Steph to get pedicures, lunch at Cafe Rio and then swimming at the Deans. (She had invited Annie but she couldn't come because she was working and then leaving town.)
 
Now if only time could slow down a little...
that would be GREAT!

No comments: