~~~WILLIAM ROBERT DEAN~~~
You are such an easy going, kind, smart, loving and very well liked boy. We always get comments from people of how you include others and are a friend to everyone. Your teachers always say what a good student you are. I love how you idolize your Dad and Jake. You would do anything for them and want to be around and doing what they are doing at all times. I am so glad that dad gets to be in scouts with you because I know how long you have waited to be in his troop. Thanks for being such a GREAT boy Will! WE LOVE YOU :)
Instead of doing a big birthday party this year Will chose to take the 4 boys in our neighborhood to do a "Birthday Activity". They went to Momentum Rock Climbing and then a late night at our house. It was so fun to see the 5 boys hangout together and have a great time with each other.



Will chose Bonsai for his birthday dinner this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment