School is now back in session. This summer flew by. We weren't quite ready for it to end. I am crossing again this year at Cottonwood and I am now an aide there as well. I work in the resource room. I love it. I get to work one on one with kids or small groups. It has been a fun change :)
Rachel's young women president brought this by the night before school started. I love the 7up lifting things on this card:
Rachel...
"12th" Grade at Olympus High.
Jake...
"9th" Grade at Olympus Jr.
Will...
"7th" Grade at Olympus Jr.
Sadie...
"4th" Grade at Howard R. Driggs.
"4th" Grade at Howard R. Driggs.
Rachel was so nice she curled Sadie's hair on the first day :)
The elementary kids had their annual back to school breakfast at the Jensen's home. These are the cute 4th grade girls from our ward:
Leah, Sadie, Grace, Ashley, Zani, Brooklyn, Graice, Charlotte, Allie
The gang before they head off to school.
Sadie sits right next to Leah in class :)
Tatie, Emma, Rachel, Taylor, Ellie, Ben, Spencer
Let the school fun begin :)

No comments:
Post a Comment